Serving Size: 1
6 small shrimp
2 small zucchinis or 1 really large one
2 tsp. olive oil
1 cube frozen garlic
1 tbsp. parmesan cheese
Lemon & garlic flavorgod seasoning
1. In a medium skillet, heat garlic and olive oil.
2. Add spiralized zucchinis to skillet (Click here to see how to spiralize them – except this time I left the skin on, works either way.)
3. In a separate small span, cook the shrimp and add some flavorgod seasoning.
4. Once the spiralized zucchini is soft, remove & put on plate. Add the shrimp once all of them are pink.
5. Top with parmesan cheese. Enjoy.
Fat (g): 16
Carb (g): 9
Fiber (g): 3
Protein (g): 12
21 Day Fix Containers:
Totally hits the spot.