Ground turkey is delicious especially when combined with the right ingredients. This simple recipe is easy to make and perfect for a grab-n-go meal.
Each serving is equal to:
– 3/4 cup ground turkey
– 3/4 cup bell peppers (mix of red and yellow)
– 1/4 cup mushrooms
– spicy flavorgod seasoning
– 1 tsp. olive oil
(Fix containers: 1 red, 1 green, 1 tsp.)
1. In a medium pan, cook ground turkey with spicy Flavorgod seasoning.
2. In a separate pan, sauté bell peppers & mushrooms with Flavorgod seasoning and olive oil.
3. Once ground turkey is full cooked combine together in meal prep containers. (Click here to get the ones I have)