Made these delicious paleo banana chocolate chip muffins these weekend. Let’s just say they were all gone by Sunday. With no flour or added sugar, this clean recipe will satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt.
- 2 bananas
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Dark chocolate chips (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Blend all ingredients except chocolate chips.
- Mix in chocolate chips to amount desired.
- Pour into muffin pan with liners (make sure to spray liners).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until fork comes out clean when inserted.
Makes 8 servings. Each serving macros is equal to (without chocolate chips as that varies):
Fat (g): 15.6
Carbs (g): 13.8
Fiber (g): 3.75
Protein (g): 8.4