Sometimes your sweet tooth gets the best of you. That’s why these guiltless treats are the perfect solution. With around 170 calories per serving, this recipe is a great take on a classic.
Ingredients (makes 6):
– 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
– 2 scoops chocolate shakeology
– 1/4 cup chocolate morsels
– 3 tbsp peanut butter/almond butter
1) Melt chocolate for 30 seconds in the microwave. Stir, melt for another 40 seconds.
2) Blend shakeology & pumpkin puree until dough like. Mold into muffin cups (6 total or 12 mini muffins).
3) Add 1/2 tbsp peanut butter or almond butter to each muffin cup.
4) Drizzle each one with chocolate and then freeze for 30 minutes.