Now that you’ve pulverized cauliflower into rice, adding the right ingredients will help you cook this vegetable to perfection. Below is a recipe I used to make a few days of Cauliflower “stir fry” rice.
– 2-4 egg whites
– 1 tbsp coconut oil
– 1 cup chopped red onion
– 1 red pepper
– 1/2 head of cauliflower (pulverized into rice)
– everyday season or soy sauce
1. Cook the egg whites and beat with a fork.
2. In a separate pan, add the coconut oil, red onion, & red pepper and cook for 3-4 minutes (or any other veggies you would like to add).
3. Add the cauliflower rice to the sautéed pan with the everyday season or soy sauce.
4. Cook for another 5-6 minutes then add the egg whites.
5. Remove and let cool.
P.S. if you are looking for steps on how to turn a cauliflower head into rice, click here.