Boy am I a sucker for shrimp. Although I don’t have it often when cooked right, shrimp can be so delicious.
Directions for this recipe:
1. Cut up desired vegetables (I cut up asparagus, mushrooms & onions).
2. In a pan, mix the vegetables with olive oil and other desired seasoning (I used Soyaki).
3. After a few minutes pass, start cooking the shrimp in another pan with olive oil and garlic (You can take off the shells & tail before or after cooking. I find it easier to do it after).
4. Add seasoning to the shrimp. (I used Flavorgod’s Lemon & Garlic Seasoning – so good & low-sodium)
5. Once shrimp is pink remove it from the burner (takes about 3-5 minutes with fresh shrimp to turn pink) and remove shell and tail once it’s cool enough.
6. Mix the shrimp in with the veggies and enjoy!